Crock-pot Pumpkin Applesauce
- 8 medium apples (any kind ( except for green appleswhich are too tart)
- 1 15 oz. can pumpkin puree
- 3 tablespoon date paste optional
- 1½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- ½ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ½ cup water
Dump into a crock pot. Stir when apples becomes soft.
chopped walnuts, pecans, coconut flakes, etc. Also delicious stirred into coconut “oatmeal”
I love to use this on my waffles and pancakes. No added sugar, and sweet.