I think the lime juice makes this guacamole tangy and just right for topping off the Pulled Pork Nachos.
- 2 avocados , cut in half and pitted
- 1/2 jalapeno pepper, minced
- 1/4 small white onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- juice of 1 lime
- 1 handful of fresh cilantro, roughly chopped
- fine-grain sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
Scoop out the inside of the avocados and place in a large bowl. Mash up the avocado with a fork. Add the rest of ingredients and mix until well incorporated. Taste before serving to be sure it has enough salt. Serve cold.