I love love love this recipe, and frequently pair it with lettuce wrapped oriental chicken. Tonight I had it with roasted carrots and roasted chicken thighs. Love that too!
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Total time: 25 minnutes
1 head broccoli cut into florets
2 tbsp sesame oil
salt and pepper to taste
1 tablespoons red wine vinegar
2 tablespoons tahini
3 tablespoons almond butter
1 tablespoon raw organic honey
1 tablespoon sesame oil
2 tablespoons coconut aminos
1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Combine the broccoli florets, sesame oil for the broccoli and salt, and pepper in the mixing bowl and coat evenly.
- Move the broccoli into an aluminum foil packet and fold shut for cooking on the grill.
- Grill the broccoli to your liking on the medium heat, approximately 20 minutes.
- While your broccoli is cooking, combine all the ingredients listed under the dressing in a mixing bowl.
- Using a whisk, mix well until you have a thick dressing consistency
- Once your broccoli is done, plate and place your dressing on top of your broccoli and enjoy.
Recipe by Civilized Caveman Cooking Creations