Thanks to my friend, Linda S. who took pity on my hungry husband at church one Sunday, we got a chance to discovered this wonderful treat. Also this recipe is fabulously easy and delightfully yummy.
Mix all ingredients together until smooth
- 1 yellow cake mix (18.25 ounce)
- 1 small can pumpkin (15 ounce)
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp ground cloves
- 1/2 cup Chocolate chips or nuts
Place ingriedents without chocolate chips into a mixing bow, and stir until all ingriedents are smoothed and blended together. Add the chocolate chips and fold in.
- With using the paper liners, filling the muffin tins 2/3 full, this recipe made 18 muffins.
- Bake in 350 degree 20 to 25 minutes.
These muffins freeze very well, and also travel well in a covered pan.